Lipstick lovers... here's a easy way to carry around all your favourite Lipsticks in one Palette instead of a handful of Lipsticks in your bag. You can never find the right colour in time when searching for it at the bottom of your bag or kit.
My Technique on how to depot Lipstick into an empty Palette.
- Have empty pans ready to use.
- Trim a little amount of Lipstick into the pan.
- Smoothen the surface of the lipstick by stroking the rough edges on the back of your hand.
- Now place all the Pans in to a warm oven or using a candle, you can warm up the pan on top of the flame. ( This does take longer then oven )
That how simple it is... why not try it yourself and see what a difference it makes.
* Pan can get very hot - be careful before touching it. Let it cool down.
* Do not use microwave as it can cause harm
* Can get messy, use a flat clean surface which can be wiped.
Images are taken by Phone ( Samsung S3) - @Shahnaz Islam